†HRIVE S†UDEN† MINIS†RY
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.” John 15:5
Wed Night Schedule (6:30 – 8:00 pm)
Note: Please Bring Your Bible to Thrive.
- Sept 12: Thrive Worship, Back to the Basics: Why the Bible is Important
- Sept 19: Thrive Worship, Back to the Basics: How to Study the Bible: Part 1. Celebrate September birthdays.
- Sept 26: Thrive Worship, Back to the Basics: How to Study the Bible: Part 2.
- First Priority: Clubs usually meet around 7:30 am, one day a week. BE INOVOLVED in reaching your campus for Christ!
- Youth Breakfast: Sun, Sept 16. Provided by high school students.
- Pinnacles & Papaleno’s: Sun, Sept 23. Leave at 12:15 and return around 3:30. Cost: About $10 for lunch. (Hike first and then eat).
- See You at the Pole, Wed, Sept 26, 7:30 am, at your school. Theme: Broken (based on Eph 3:14)
- Gatti-town Lock-In, Fri Oct 19. Meet at the church at 9:30 pm and return by 6:15 am. Cost: $25. Deadline w/ Payment: Oct 10. Includes pizza buffet, unlimited video games and drinks, and breakfast (donuts and orange juice/milk).
- Overflow Practice, Sundays, 5 pm, Thrive Room.
- Student Leadership. Applications for student leadership will be available next Sun, Sept 2. The deadline to apply is Sun, Sept 16. (This is for 7th-12th graders).
For more information about †HRIVE S†UDEN† MINISR†Y, please contact Dwayne Abrahamson, minister to students, at 859-623-8471 or at email@example.com.