†HRIVE S†UDEN† MINIS†RY
Wed Night Schedule
- Aug 14: Community Worship, Lake Reba, Shelter C. If riding the church van, be at the church by 6 pm. Return to the church by 8 pm.
- Aug 21: Back to School Bash. Featuring Slip-n-Slide Kickball. Also we will have Pizza. Cost: Free. Instead of swimsuits, wear shorts (can be athletic) and a colored t-shirt and bring a towel. It is going to be a blast!!! Invite friends!
- Aug 28: Kick-off of Thrive Worship.
- Family Cook-Out & Parent Mtg, This Sun, Aug 18, 12:15 pm. This is for the entire family.
- Thrive Worship Band Meeting, This Sun, Aug 18, 4:30 pm. For current band members and anyone interested in becoming part of the worship team. Open to incoming 6th graders.
- High School Lake Trip to Laurel Lake, Sat, Aug 24. Deadline: Wed, Aug 21. Cost: $20.
- Meet at the church 8:00 am. Return by 6:00 pm.
- Bring towel, water shoes, change of clothes, sunscreen, and some money for snacks.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Remember to wear appropriate swimsuits: Guys, no briefs and wear them appropriately; girls tankini with no midriff or a modest one piece.\
- Gattitown Lock-in, Fri, Sept 20, 11 pm – 6 am. Cost: $25. Sign-ups begin Sun, Aug 4 & the deadline is Sun, Sept 8. Unlimited video games and drinks, pizza buffet from 11 pm – 1 am, and donuts for breakfast. Meet at the church at 9:30 pm & return by 6:20 am.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.” John 15:5
For more information about †HRIVE S†UDEN† MINISR†Y, please contact Dwayne Abrahamson, minister to students, at 859-623-8471 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.