†HRIVE S†UDEN† MINIS†RY
“I am the vine; you are the branches. The one who remains in Me and I in him produces much fruit, because you can do nothing without Me.” John 15:5
Wed Night Schedule
- Wed, Dec 13: Christmas Progressive Dinner, 5:15 – 9:30. Baldwin’s (Appetizers), Hatten’s (Main Course), and Neeley’s (Desserts). Can be picked up at the Neeley’s (165 Campbell Branch Rd) at 9:30 or at the church at 9:45. Deadline to Sign-Up: TODAY. Cost: 2 canned goods per student for Grace Now and $5 per student (maximum of $10 per family). All money is going to be used to buy new gym equipment and board games for Sunrise Children’s Home. Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest Is Back – a prize for the winner.
- Wed, Dec 20: Christmas Caroling & Orange Leaf. Meet at 6:15 pm and be finished at Orange Leaf by 8:30 pm. Bring $$ for Orange Leaf.
- NOT MEETING ON WED, DEC 27
- Thrive Worship resumes on Wed, Jan 3, 6:30 pm.
- Upward Concession Mtg/Training – Sun, Dec 10, 4:30 pm, FLC Kitchen. Parents and students working concessions must attend one if you did not attend the one this past Wed. Great way to help pay for the summer mission trip and other youth events.
- Gift Wrapping Party, Sun, Dec 10, 5:00 PM, FLC 119-120. Need help in wrapping gifts for Sunrise Children’s Home.
- Youth Breakfast, Next Sun, Dec 17.
- Mi$$ion Po$$ible: Delivering gifts to Sunrise Children’s Home, Next Sun, Dec 17, Immediately after Sunday School. Bring money for fast food lunch. Should be back by 4:00 pm. Need at least 2 students from each Sunday School class.
- Summer Mission Trips 2018:
For Middle School: XFuge on Mission, Southern Seminary, Louisville, KY, June 4-8. Cost: $332 plus Fun Day. Deadline: Sun, Jan 24 (with a $50 non-refundable deposit)
For High School: PowerPlant, Washington D.C., June 23 – June 29. Be working with a church planter.
Cost: $290 plus Fun Day. Deadline: Sun, Jan 14 (with a $50 non-refundable deposit).
- Coming Soon: Sign-Up for Perfect North Night Skiing (Fri, Jan 19)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God…The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:1, 14
For more information about †HRIVE S†UDEN† MINISR†Y, please contact Dwayne Abrahamson, minister to students, at 859-623-8471 or at email@example.com.